If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on
Non-personal Information We Record
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private;
- Internet access account or “yourSchool.edu” if you connect from a School or School domain.;
- The type of browser (such as “Netscape version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using;
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows);
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.;
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.;
On certain Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology web pages, we use “cookies” to help you use our websites interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site. The cookies on Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session.” The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, mobile number, name, or organization). This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology, downloading admission forms from Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology. But Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology provides links to other websites. When you leave the Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology, you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy.
Cancellation & Fee Refund Policy
- All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parents in writing addressed to the Registrar, in person, by regular mail, or by email. The Registrar shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable.
- All dues need to be paid in order for the formalities of withdrawal to be completed.
- The fee refund is solely based on the balance amount in the student’s account after all applicable dues owed to the School are deducted. Discounts or concessions provided, may be void and may not apply upon withdrawal.
- The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and/or within 30 days after receipt of written complaint by the parent/student.
- The mode of refund will be electronic/ physical and will be refunded in the account from where the transaction was made.
- The parents/students need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees/dues payable to the School.
- Service tax rate applicable will be as notified by the Government from time to time will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- The net amount refunded will be after deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- Student should contact School authorities first, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
- The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the School website.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Indore (M.P.).