3D Digital Game Art and Design
3D Digital Game Art & Design program focuses on the skills, software and techniques of video game design
3D Digital Game Art and Design
The gaming sector in India is growing at a much greater pace than most media sub-sectors of cinema and home entertainment, audio, and others. The Indian gaming industry is generating $1.5B revenue with a 40% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in 4 years and is the third-largest in the world after the US and China. The size of the Industry is expected to triple to $5B+ by 2025, all thanks to the 50 Million+ online gamers.
Better smartphones, increased internet access, popular titles, influencers, and the global pandemic acted as a catalyst for Gaming in India. There are mainly four segments of digital games and sports and here are some key industry trends related to them:
These games are played for fun and relaxation and the data shows that 5 Out of India’s total mobile gamers, most play casual games. India’s annual mobile game market is forecasted to grow to more than a Billion USD by 2022.
This includes card games and other skill-based games played competitively with money. The online card games industry is annually growing at 35-40%.
Fantasy sports are classified as digital sports engagement platforms. They are an extension of a sports enthusiasts’ viewership of the preferred sport. India had more than 100 million fantasy sports users at the end of 2021.
Many pursue E-sports as a profession since they are characterized to have rigor and concentration in their gameplay. India is estimated to have more than 17 million esports users currently.
The data and the recent trends of the industry show that the industry has an ‘N number’ of futuristic possibilities for the creative minds who are looking to pursue a career in gaming and to cater to this need, we are offering a 3D Digital Game Art & Design program which focuses on the skills, software, and techniques that are changing the world of video game design and transforming students into highly demanded industry professionals and skilled digital artists.
Available Job Profiles after the completion of the Program:
Successful completion of this course makes the student ‘Industry Ready’ and paves the way for many opportunities in the industry as
What Students would learn?
- By creating a Game Design Document (GDD), it helps students learn and demonstrate storytelling for games.
- The Program develops the understanding of game mechanics, the role of characters & the
process of game level designing in the students’ minds.
- Detailed utilization of the game production pipeline & workflow between Blender, ZBrush, Substance Painter & Unreal Engine.
- Production of concept designs for game characters & environments
- Modelling and Digital Sculpting of 3D game characters using Blender
- Use of modern texturing workflows to create game asset textures with Substance Painter
- Processes involved in rigging & animation of game assets and characters.
- Studying the process of character setup in the Unreal Game Engine
Technical Skills Set
Recruiters / Placements
We provide multiple career opportunities in a wide spectrum of Industries.