The institute has a highly enriched, computerized, supplemented and supported library with a strong collection of textbooks, reference books, encyclopedia, Britannica-2007, journals, general reading material, newspapers, magazines and periodicals. Presently, there are 755 titles and 2700 books. The library is well stocked with latest magazines and study resources, national and international books and journals.
- Internet - The library has computer systems with internet facility for the students.
- CD-ROMS and DVDs - The library has a separate section comprising CDs and DVDs which support the students and teachers.
- E-Library Memberships, Subscriptions and Collections-
RGPV Consortium E-Library
The RGPV Central Library provides library services for affiliated institutions including 5 UTDs, 155 Colleges of Engineering, 5 Colleges of Architecture, 87 Colleges of Pharmacy, 80 MCA Institutions and 85 Polytechnics.
It allows users to read from over 100,000 eResources related to subjects like Architecture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Applied Sciences etc, including top, peer reviewed eJournals and eBooks from world class publishers.
|Total Journals (National & International)
National Digital Library Of India (NDLI)
National Digital Library of India (NDLI) is a virtual repository of learning resources and provides a host of services for the learner community. It is sponsored and mentored by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, through its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology and developed, operated and maintained from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
NDLI provides user group-specific services such as Examination Preparatory for School and College students and job aspirants. Services for Researchers and general learners are also provided. It is designed to provide support for all academic levels including researchers and life-long learners, all disciplines, all popular forms of access devices and differently-abled learners. It enables people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
Sri Aurobindo Campus Software IFW Campus 2.0
The library uses IFW campus ERP 2.0 through which students and staff can see the available list of books from their own login details of library software. The transactions of book issue and return etc. can be performed through this. Along with the Books,one can also request access to magazines, journals, periodicals, Newspapers and its subscriptions etc. from IFW campus ERP 2.0.
Library Hours : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff
- Teachers can issue 5 books at a time, which they have to return within 30 days. If books are to be reissued, entry in the issue register is compulsory after 29 days.
- All books should be deposited in the library on the last working day of the academic session.
- Chairs should be placed at the proper place & the fans & lights to be switched off before leaving the Library.
- Newspapers & Periodicals should be placed back on the display board after reading.
- Students should maintain absolute silence in the library during the library period.
- Books will be issued in the library period and will be taken back in the library period only.
- Book will not be issued unless the previous book is returned. If a book is not returned in the library period, a late fee of Rs.5 per day will be charged.
- Students are not allowed to rearrange books in the cupboard. They are supposed to deposit books to the librarian's counter. Secondary Section students in the library period should strictly follow this rule.
- If the book is lost, the cost of the book is to be deposited in the library or in case of story book students can replace the book with the same or any other good title.
- Secondary section students can get the books reissued after 14 days only after presenting the book on the counter and making an entry of reissue in the book Reissue register.
- Students should not bring their personal books in the library during the library period.
- If a student wants to do the reference work after the college hours, he/she should bring a permission note from the parents about the same.
SAIT Central Library
Mr Awadhesh Kumar Pandey
M Lib., Librarian
Mr Gajanand Choure