Terms & Condition
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information wherever permissible. Certain transactions may require submission of personal information like profile updates and certain databases. We will not sell, swap or rent, or otherwise disclose to any third party any personal information for commercial purpose and such information will be utilized only for the purpose stated. To accomplish such purpose we may disclose the information to our employees, consultants and other concerned having a genuine need to know the information.
Our web server may record the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, Information about your browser and operating system, date and time of access and page which linked you to our website. This information may be used to administer and improve our website and to generate aggregate statistical reports and such like purposes.
Terms & Conditions
While using the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal. All products/services and information displayed on Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal constitute an “invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore.
- Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore web portal the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore through their website https://arenasaitindore.com/ for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.aakash.ac.in and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore Web Portal is at the Users sole risk. ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Any student enrolled with Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the Campus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Campus Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Campus Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only tuition fee will be refunded as per Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore fees refund policy. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular program will not be adjusted against any other program.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in instalments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the Institute.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the Institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes or during the tests/examinations. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests/ examinations, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Academic Section of Institute immediately through a written application quoting the Name, and Enrollment No. of the student.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Campus Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Registered Students can obtain duplicate I-Card from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of Rs. 250/-.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- Institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Campus Director of Arena Animation Aurobindo Institute Indore whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Indore only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Campus Director of ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.
That the Courts at Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Indore) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers:
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”. Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again). In all cases, ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify ARENA ANIMATION AUROBINDO INSTITUTE INDORE from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Online Payment Refund & Cancellation Policy
In most cases, No refund & Cancellation will be granted once the payment is done. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the Institute is not able provide softcopy of the application form.
Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number and order no. for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the Institute.